This was how the story was told - Tuesday, August 24, 2010




I love to sing
but people just have to make life difficult
by adding evaluation to the equation

I am a question to the world
Not an answer to be heard

Or a moment

That's held in your arms

And what do you think you'd ever say?

I won't listen anyway
You don't know me

And I'll never be what you want me to be


And what do you think you'd understand?

I'm a boy, no, I'm a man

You can't take me

And throw me away


And how can you learn what's never shown?

Yeah, you stand here on your own

They don't know me

Cause I'm not here


#Chorus:

And I want a moment to be real

Wanna touch things I don't feel

Wanna hold on and feel I belong


And how can the world want me to change?

They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me

Cause I'm not here


And you see the things they never see

All you wanted I could be

Now you know me

And I'm not afraid


And I want to tell you who I am

Can you help me be a man?

They can't break me

As long as I know who I am


#Chorus
They can't tell me who to be
Cause I'm not what they see
Yeah, the world is still sleepin while I keep on dreaming for me

And their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe


#Chorus
I'm the one now
Cause I'm still here x2

I'm still here x3

I seriously don't understand
why can't I sing out loud
why can't anyone
Singing is A FEELING
not a technique
PUH~LEASE...