This was how the story was told - Thursday, June 24, 2010




you're right.
you don't understand me.

but it's fine.
we have a life time to understand each other
what i really don't understand is
why of all times now?

why one night before my IS tech run
no wait, it's past 12
why on the day of my is tech run, i mean.
what is wrong with you
do you think that i'm not stressed enough
about my work and boards

and all the shit i'm given
why even you,
the person who is supposed
to support me the most is doing this to me.
what did i do so wrong that
you just had to say that.
of all times that i've asked and asked and asked.

you promised.
the hurt won't go away just
because i've said forget it
or because YH says pretend,
you've an exam tomorrow.
and what's worst
is this time, we didn't resolve it
something i really hate
but can't face this right now.

i can't take it.
you really don't know how much i
feel like throwing myself
out of the window right now.
if only my window wasn't so low.
i can do without this
thank you very much.

but why,
why do i still love you so much
and miss you
and wish you were here.