This was how the story was told - Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good Morning!!!!
Ok sorry...it's not a good morning...
well..for me at least....

i'm supposed to go for a BN group meeting...
but....my dad THINKS that it's impromtu....
so....TOO BAD!!! for me....i guess....

My mom asked me to be more understanding....
HAHH!!! he's just plain picking on me....
if he really believes that this will make me
turn into a sweet little girl....
blinking my innocent eyes....
and smiling cutely....
saying:"yes daddy...." at every thing he says....

i'm SORRY!!!!
i'll never turn into that little girl...
that keeps sticking to her daddy anymore....
Face it...
i've grown up...

what's with parents and not believing
in growing up...
news FLASH!!!
the moment you sent me into The world of siblings....
i grew up much faster than anyone....

When i was younger...
you never had time for me....
Now that i'm older...
do you really think that you can make up for lost time....
NO!!!!

you can't...i'm no longer that gullible child....
sadly for you...i'm trying to fight out of this shell...
called parents...and fly with wings of freedom...
if you think that by not letting me go out will...
manage to clip my wings...i'm sorry it will not...
it will just let my wing grow larger...

every opposition you make is like an obstacle...
i might lose 8 out of 10 obstacles...
but i'll win in the end....
and i'm confident of it...
you can't keep an eagle in a cage for lang...
there'll be a day when i break free....

ONE DAY.....