This was how the story was told - Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I fought with my brother today...
again...
sometimes he is just so irritating...
i can't stand him...

Sometimes he likes to play...
Then sometimes he ask me to go away....
What does he take me as...
a toy...
when he's happy...
he expects me to play with him...
when he's not happy...
he expects me to just DISSAPPEAR!!!

Whatever!!!
and he keeps using my account in
"HIS" com as a threat...
saying that if i continue to
"DISBEHAVE"...
he'll have to cancel my account...

WHATEVER!!!
does he really think that it matters...
For goodness sake...
does he think that i'm so shallow...
that i'll go onto my KNEES and beg him not to...
FORGET IT!!!

i'll just use another one lor....
it's not like i have only one com in the house....
i just use it out of convienience sake...
coz it almost on 24 hr...
>P

I bet that you think that he's my older bro...
NOT!!!
he's younger, pampered and a spoilt brat...
I don't care how others say thyat i should
give in to him...
I am so not!!!
Bleh!!!
He is so irritating...

pss...i'm not writing this behind his back ok...
he's right beside me and it's not my fault
that he's not looking...
mwahahaha....

sighning off...
the evil sister!!!!