This was how the story was told - Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hie there....
wow...the holidays have passed so fast...
i can't even rmb what i've done...
ok...haha...

i'll be going for BNCO camp soon...
it's tough...but good for me....
i've lost the weight i gained during the holidays.....
JUST during the course.....haha...
yup...always look on the bright side of things....

Hey! Hey! guess what...
during this holiday......
i've made quite a few friends ....
guys more then girls...
but...well....

some from the Melaka trip...
some from BN...
some from the roadside...
(ok lar the roadside is only one...)
but...is also counted right...
haha....

what can i do if i attract more guys...
haha...no lar..
just kidden...
i know some of you are like goin to vomit soon...
haha....

i guess guys are somewhat more friendly...
girls are more shy...hehe..giggle..giggle...
haha...
i've been so busy...
i hardly go to church...
sorry alicia....i really didn't mean to
pawn church one...

wish me luck for BN guys...
i'm really trembling under this smiley coverage...
Jia you! jia you! jia you!
Many thanks to all those who has keep loving me...
and giving me support...
And to my friends and squadmates...
thanks for listening to my lame jokes...
and comments....

you guys have kept me going...
special thanks to my meis and kors....
especially to KK....
with his Hack care attitute...
and letting me suan him all the time...
and to Noel too...
i really love suaning him...haha...

Apologies to Abel...
sorry for always daoing you...
even if you are really irritating...
well you try....

ANOUNCEMENT!!!:
My Bday is coming soon.....haha..
guess when???
Next YEAR!!!! 12 JAN!!!

haha... ok everyone knows about this lame joke/ HINT
ready...i know..i know...
very qian pian...haha...
All the best for the coming new year...
hmm...maybe its too early...
nevermind...haha....
Have a blessed X'mas!!!
(^.^)