This was how the story was told - Wednesday, September 01, 2010



Peeing -Old- Lady- By -The -Road- Side and lots of SHOPPING!!!!


For once, there will be no lyrics embedded in my post. Although I do like that very much. I think it's expressive. Thus, this blog shall be dedicated to Miss Yingz who complains about it so. haha. Sorry, for the use of proper language for once, aftermath of having just ended prelims and am loads screwed cos my dad...is back. So sad...he makes mornings so noisy. RAWR. Can't take it. Anyways...super excited because I am going to get a haircut later. I'm just going for a trim but ah...what the heck.

So of all things to see yesterday, while taking the bus to somerset, at a busy crossroad junction near rivervalley, me and Yingz saw a old lady squatting by the road side. Thje conversation went like this:

Yingz: Is that old lady peeing. OMG, what is she doing
Me: after you serious? Siow ar. Cannot be.
Yingz: Yes she is, got water coming out.
Me: no lar

It is at that point in time, as i vividly recall, that she chose to stand up and turn around and reveal to us her bare wrinkly ASS. We totally stared at each other in shock. Unbelievable.

Me: Oh shit.
Yingz: She should find somewhere more discreet, not in the middle of a busy road.

she freaking crazy that old lady. Whatever.
So we went shopping~~~ and Yvonne couldn't go cos she went back to her secondary school with her besties to meet her teachers for teachers day whom were not as free to meet her! haha. okok, Rachel the evil. RAWR.
So me an Yingz went to buy shoes and she totally bought a cute and to-die-for but oh-so-unwearable shoe. In the end, she had it changed to a more practical one. haha.

Am so glad i have friends like her. Keeps me entertained. And friends like KY who i dearly love. I love you too yingz. kiss. haha.